collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

This blogger just found out her dysautonomia was evidently triggered by Lyme disease.


This blogger just found out her dysautonomia was evidently triggered by Lyme disease.






You could have knocked me and my husband over with a feather, because out of that list, I had about 45 of the 70 symptoms listed on the sheet. Still, I am so traumatized by a couple of doctors indicating it’s all in my head, that I figured that would be the case once again. But no. The doctor was SO kind to me and took his time. He looked at me and said, “This happens all the time. I’m sure you’ve been told you’re crazy. But you’re not. And I’ll bet your life is totally different than it was a year ago.” I almost wept. As I sat there in my wheelchair, a million miles away from the professional I once was….yeah…you could say my life is totally different.