collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

After being I'll with ME and FM for 19 years, but told it was not Lyme disease because the tests were negative 3 times by the NHS, I tested positive for Lyme using 2 private testing methods

After being I'll with ME and FM for 19 years, but told it was not Lyme disease because the tests were negative 3 times by the NHS, I tested positive for Lyme using 2 private testing methods. I since found out that FM is the most common manifestation of Lyme disease, the most common misdiagnosis. The pain is not coming from the brain, but from the colonies of borrelia bacteria in our tendons, muscles and joints, and it gets better with anti microbial treatment. Doctors need to know this.