collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Honoree Ally Hilfiger, who suffered for years with untreated and undiagnosed Lyme, accepted her GLA award from dad, Tommy.

Honoree Ally Hilfiger, who suffered for years with untreated and undiagnosed Lyme, accepted her GLA award from dad, Tommy. Ally brought many in the audience totears when she thanked her parents for their love and support. “You never gave up on me, and brought me to endless doctors, and stood by my side through everything…I literally would not be able to stand here and speak tonight without your love and support,” she said.

‪#‎LymeDiseaseChallenge‬: Parents desperately searching for answers and ways to help their sick children ‪#‎ChildrenLosingChildhoods‬

Global Lyme Alliance Honoree Ally Hilfiger, who suffered for years with untreated and undiagnosed Lyme, accepted her GLA award from dad, Tommy. Ally brought many in the audience to tears when she thanked her parents for their love and support. “You never gave up on me, and brought me to endless doctors, and stood by my side through everything…I literally would not be able to stand here and speak tonight without your love and support,” she said.