collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Yolanda: I've Learned to Accept People’s Lack of Long-Term Compassion

Yolanda: I've Learned to Accept People’s Lack of Long-Term Compassion
"Ken Todd is right, I dont look good. I definetly look ill…but that’s because I AM! I miss the days of what now feels like my old LIFE: the hair, the makeup, a sexy dress, but most of all being in a healthy body. At the end of the day, I now value to be "real," not to be "perfect." I still like to believe though that no beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.

If Lyme wasn’t such a controversial disease, I'd probably have chosen to deal with my journey in a more private manner, but the amount of suffering that goes on behind closed doors all over the world is unconscionable, and I feel it's my duty to be a voice for those who can't be heard. I want to shine a light on a disease that so many know so little about."
Hello Bravo Lovers, It’s good to be back! I just watched the first episode with my best friend of 22 years who's been by my side through this entire…
bravotv.com