collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

I bet I can find 200,000 people with Lyme Disease


One of the case histories that has been ignored by the medical establishment - showing borrelia is involved in dementias......

<<The results came back four months later and read, "Positive results, spirochetes found within cortical neurons and in extracellular sites in gray matter regions." I was stunned! Dad did indeed have late stage Lyme disease that had lead to his dementia. Dr. MacDonald told me what was most interesting was that he had found a neuron with a spirochete half in and half out. At this time, most researchers were saying that Borrelia burgdorferi was not intracellular. This proved that the Lyme spirochete had the ability to penetrate cells.

For months, I pondered what to do with the information. I thought about presenting it to my dad's doctor and clinic. I realized they were "Lyme unfriendly", but this information might open up there eyes and get them to look at Lyme disease more seriously. However, that was just a pipe dream. About a year later, I got the chance to present my information. I was sent by my employer to a neurologist at the clinic in question because of my late stage Lyme. My wife came along as my patient advocate to fill in anything important that I might miss. The doctor reviewed my clinical history and I showed him my father's autopsy report as an example. He looked at the report, got rather excited and said the report showed that my father had syphilis. He also said that my brother and his wife, my wife, my mother and I were all infected with syphilis! My wife and I looked at one another in total amazement. He had come up with this brilliant diagnosis on six people in thirty minutes.

I asked where on the report that it said my father had syphilis and he pointed to the word "spirochete". I pointed out that the autopsy report said, "For the detection of Borrelia burgdorferi and related borrelia species", and not for the detection of Treponema pallidum.>>