collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

The £20,000 Tick Bite... and the rest!


'I have kept every bill and receipt since this medical nightmare has began. In a tidy little spreadsheet I have a log of where every penny has gone, and in addition I have gained a huge realisation of how costly this illness has been and continues to be, I believe at large due to the lack of support from the NHS'
'The fundraising money has now all been spent and I now continue to borrow money whilst I keep fundraising in order to afford this long term treatment. I am aware and careful not to stop treatment as I don’t want to ‘un-do’ all the progress I have started to make'
Being totally obsessed with organisation and wanting to keep tabs on all my medical expenses, I have kept every bill and receipt since this medical nightmare has began. In a tidy little spreadsheet...
CHANTELLEFIGHTSLYME.WORDPRESS.COM