collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

I am constantly amazed by how caring for others you Lyme community are! It's as if Lyme puts an increased sense of humanitarianism into people.

John Caudwell
I have said this before but I am constantly amazed by how caring for others you Lyme community are! It's as if Lyme puts an increased sense of humanitarianism into people.
I do manage my own page because I want to grow knowledge and I do try to read most of your messages!
I am constantly learning and simultaneously trying to work out how to help.
I am sorry that I can't reply- I would love to but there are endless tragic stories
I am also so sorry that at the moment I can't help individuals even though my heart bleeds for you.
What I can do Immediately is raise awareness and hopefully this will gain the attention of the politicians and the health service.
I am so delighted that this awareness has helped so many of you already whilst of course recognising that the help is barely the tip of the iceberg in terms of what is required.
The next stage is to try and pursuade the authorities to take this a lot more seriously.
I need to hire a chief executive to lead this fight with me and to put together a charity with the aim of curing Lyme disease sufferers!
Many of you renowned doctors have offered to help and for that I am very greatful and I will be in touch
For the moment I have a trusted doctor and team but also my son is confined to bed and can't travel.
I am sure we will get together as my fight gains momentum!
I will tackle this problem and make a difference but the only way to make the huge difference that I would like to is to change the attitude in the ‪#‎NHS‬
For the moment most of my time goes on trying to heal my sick family especially my long suffering son!
Finally I have many charitable causes but Lyme will be one of my main ones until it is properly recognised and treated!
Thank you all for your very kind support