collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

I just turned 20 and have had Lyme disease for several years, as well as mold toxicity since birth, and they both led to a lot of other health problems


I just turned 20 and have had Lyme disease for several years, as well as mold toxicity since birth, and they both led to a lot of other health problems. I started going to a new doctor in the fall and have improved a lot, and right after the new year I'm going back to the clinic to finish daily IV treatment. Sadly the treatment and just travel expenses to go to the clinic cost a lot. I have an online fundraiser set up. If anyone could donate a couple dollars and SHARE the link with friends, it would help SO MUCH. My childhood and teen years held a lot of pain, weakness and misery. I want my adult life to be full of health and happiness, free from these illnesses, and I believe this treatment will actually give me that chance. http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/healing-for-christina/93561