collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

great words from Dr. Jernigan


great words from Dr. Jernigan
The month of May is Lyme Awareness month. I just want to
say bravo to all the brave souls who face opposition on many fronts, who often must direct their own health care, who often must fake feeling good everyday just so that friends and family can feel better about their situation.
Lyme disease is not an incurable illness! I am blessed to have gone through this illness and finally put it behind me without antibiotics. I have great admiration for the thousands I have been honored to be able to strive to help undo what has been done, those who were often told it was "all in their head" when there actually was so much that was really wrong.
I pray you all find the quality of life you each seek. You each are an example of bravery and I salute you!
Through the years, thousands of people have come to my clinic, the Hansa Center for Optimum Health, thousands more have read my books "Beating Lyme Disease", and yet very few ever knew the health adversities I have personally experienced in my life. The following link is a bit of my story. I hope it gives you the courage to keep pursuing optimum health! http://bit.ly/1qanCkY
Blessings to you all,
Dr. Jernigan