collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

I'm A Doctor With Chronic Illness. Here Are 12 Things I Wish People Knew.

 
 
“I'm a Doctor With Chronic Illness. Here Are 12 Things I Wish People Knew." was published on The Mighty. Written by Amy Stenehjem, M.D. I’ve ...
huffingtonpost.com
 
 
I’m a Doctor With Chronic Illness. Here Are 12 Things I Wish People Knew.“ Written by Amy Stenehjem, M.D. I’ve written this article to help educate those who want to learn about chronic illness. It is written from my perspective, that of a doctor who treated patients with chronic illness for many years, and who spent five years of my life homebound due to chronic illness.
I want to spread awareness so that friends, family, employers, coworkers, and health care professionals can better understand chronic illness. My hope is that an increase in awareness will help strengthen relationships, reduce misunderstandings, and improve support systems for those with chronic illness.