collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Metro woman warns of ticks after years-long battle Read more: LYME DISEASE: Metro woman warns of ticks after years-long battle -

LYME DISEASE: Metro woman warns of ticks after years-long battle

"I was falling over. I was using a cane to walk," she recalled. "My arms were flailing by themselves. My whole face would turn numb, just go numb."
"As her condition worsened, she felt like doctors were failing her -- unable to properly diagnose the tick-borne illness."
"People didn't recognize me. People thought I was dying," Cosgrove said. "I felt like I was dying."
The usually-active educational assistant remembers the conversation she had when she was kicked out of an emergency room verbatim.
"'Don't come back here. We can't fix you. We don't know what the problem is,'" she recited.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/23053159/lyme-disease-metro-woman-warns-of-misdiagnosis