collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Lymies' Got Talent! Well done group member Rico Franchi for writing and sharing this preview of his song about his journey with Lyme disease


Lymies' Got Talent! Well done group member Rico Franchi for writing and sharing this preview of his song about his journey with Lyme disease which will feature on his upcoming album 'Auditory Dreams'. We have some seriously talented group members 
www.ricofranchimusic.com
It's national Lyme disease awareness month worldwide and everyone effected by the illness is posting information, protesting and painting themselves "Lyme" Green to help the campaign. I wrote this song about my own Lyme journey for my upcoming album "Auditory Dreams". It's not the full song as I've not finished writing it yet but I thought it would be appropriate to share for the cause. Hope you enjoy the song and please take a look at the Lyme Disease Action website link that I've put on the video. Thanks, Rico