collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

'Since doing my research and speaking to fellow Lyme sufferers, I have realised there is a HUGE ignorance about the disease in the UK, particularly within the NHS!


Group member Sophia Galpin talks about Lyme Disease Awarness Month:
'Since doing my research and speaking to fellow Lyme sufferers, I have realised there is a HUGE ignorance about the disease in the UK, particularly within the NHS! The illness is not well understood by the vast majority of medical professionals in this country and there is a lack of GP experience and knowledge. This has left so many people being given misdiagnoses and very little support. The NHS testing for Lyme is unreliable – it misses about two thirds of genuine cases, and if Lyme is left untreated, the chance of a full recovery is uncertain'
May is Lyme Awareness Month! I want to take this opportunity to do my bit in Raising Awareness of this cruel disease by explaining a little more about what Lyme Disease is and how it can affect peo...
SPOONIESOPHIA.WORDPRESS.COM