collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Parents of children with Chronic Lyme Disease can certainly relate to this mother's desire to "just be mommy..."


Parents of children with Chronic Lyme Disease can certainly relate to this mother's desire to "just be mommy..."
“Mommy. I just want to be mommy.” Having a child that is medically complex is exhausting. It drains me in ways I didn’t realize. I have been forced to learn things I never wanted to learn about: heart defects, stomach and intestinal defects, drug interactions, hospital policies…the list can go on and on.
"I have become doctor, nurse, therapist, pharmacist, advocate, medical billing manger, accountant…all for the sake of my son. And, I joyfully take on the role. Because joy is something that is deeper than happiness…it’s an almost transcendent feeling."
After an hour long visit, his doctor looks at me and confidently says, “Ok. I think we have a good plan. Let’s see how things go this month and follow up with us in August. I trust if anything happens...
ACCIDENTALPURPOSE.COM