collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

People don't understand lyme disease


"My world had become Facebook and support there. A lady in a group kept telling me it sounded like I had Lyme disease. No way, I said. I’ve been tested. But she told me that standard Elisa tests are only 50 percent accurate. I needed different testing. So a toxicologist and I decided to use Igenex labs and I had a Western Blot test done for Lyme. Mine came back with five bands specific to Lyme positive… CDC positive to be exact. I was shocked."
"I also had co-infections as ticks do not carry simply Lyme, but a host of bacteria. After my initial shock wore off and relief that I wasn’t crazy, the quest for treatment began."
I hesitated writing this. Then I realized I must.
MARIONSTAR.COM