collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

C 'était comme si mes membres pesaient 100 kilos , témoignage , fatigue de Lyme / It used to be as if my limbs weighed one hundred kilos

Annie Okrzesik  , lyme disease sufferer and responsible for France Lyme in Burgundy , France
I was bitten by a tick in 2000 ; after a golf competition I took a shower and saw I had a nymph on my breast .I took if off with my fingers , which was , I knew nothing about it at the moment , a huge mistake .Since ticks breathe with their skin , if you happen to touch them , they will throw up in your body and can contaminate you if they are infected . The right and safe way is to take them off with “ twizzers “ forgot how to say tire tique sorry , well tick remover .As I didn’t have an erythma migrans I forgot about it . The following months I developed strange symptoms without my making any link with the tick bite .
My feet really hurt , I concluded this was due to my shoes !I was an English teacher and I started writing the beginning of one word and the end of another  , I kept forgetting words , had blanks ,couldn’t understand anything ; I believed my thoughts were too quick !
Dizziness and unbearable pain  struck me.I felt the floor was moving up and down ,as well as my chair or bed ….I couldn’t go on teaching ; then I had terrible fatigue as well as big sweats .As soon as I got up , I was exhausted , it was as if my limbs weighed one hundred kilos . Then I started falling asleep every now and then . I had to give up driving , it was too dangerous  . I had brainfog all the time . Not only did the doctors I saw at the time make no correct diagnosis but they all said I had a psychological problem and that I was depressed . That’s what people around me thought as well . I started having doubts , thinking they might be right ;anguish , anxiety and moral fatigue started invading me , being added to my physical fatigue . I thought I was going to die . I decided to visit another doctor who asked me if I had been bitten by a tick one year after since he was unable to improve my health , I had a test done , elisa negative , WB with strains ! It was now clear that the tick had spit its bacteria , protozoans and viruses in my body , which had rushed to my joints and brain .As these bacteria are very resistant , protected by biofilms , I had to take antibiotics for  a few years ( pulsed therapy 2 to 3 abx at the same time ) , and today I believe I am back to myself by 75 % .However I still have trouble with my sleep , which was anyway non existant at a time . I have been taking Buhner’s plants for quite a time though I made it up myself according to my symptoms , and I need about 30 capsules everyday to strengthen my immune system , detox and sleep . I have been on treatment for 9 years now.