collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Marty Ross MD : Disulfiram is helping many and getting some into extended remission.


As many of you know, over the last few months I relocated from Austin to Seattle, and re-opened my integrative medicine practice. This took all of my spare time and some more. So I have not created new information about Lyme in a while. I am happy to say, that I now have time, finally, to create new information for you.

Read and watch my latest article about the new Lyme wonder drug called disulfiram (Antabuse). In Is Antabuse (disulfiram) The Magic Bullet for Chronic Lyme Disease? I discuss the potential of this new medicine.

Disulfiram is helping many and getting some into extended remission. I am pleased to see the results for my patients taking this medication. In Is Antabuse (disulfiram) The Magic Bullet for Chronic Lyme Disease? I discuss key supplements to limit the severe Herxheimer reactions people can have with this medication. I also discuss how it may work, dosing, potential side effects, and foods to avoid.

I trust you will find this information helpful.

In Health,

Marty Ross MD