collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

What does Lyme look like?


"Since I've been diagnosed, I have been hospitalized four times, once in the ICU, have had multiple ER trips, have seen well-over 80 doctors (that's when I decided to stop counting), and have been wheelchair bound for over a year. It's taken us this long, but we finally found a Lyme literate doctor willing to take me on as a patient and I'm just now (after losing all my teenage years to this disease) getting the treatment I need. Unfortunately, insurance has refused to cover all the costs for my treatment course, leaving us having to pay around $3K-5K out of pocket each month."
As a senior in high school, actively involved in sports and on her way to becoming valedictorian of her class, Deborah Davis became debilitated with a sickness known as Lyme disease. Daily she fights to honor the Lord in her trials and circumstances,...
REACHRECORDS.COM