collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

1 year of IVs through two PICC lines and 1 year of oral medications for Lyme and #babesia

Tara Thackeray

I don’t post much about #Lyme these days. Frankly, I have “talking about it fatigue”. After almost 4 straight years of pulsing Lyme treatment (no breaks!), forgive me for being in burnout mode.
However, I’m still proud at what I’ve survived. This photo was simply the two year mark... 1 year of IVs through two PICC lines and 1 year of oral medications for Lyme and #babesia. Our bodies are incredible... our livers are incredible! There have been many ups and downs, recoveries and relapses, joys and depressions, prayers of gratitude and clenched fists at the skies. SO many symptoms gone, and some stubborn ones remaining. I don’t know the reasons for “why me”, but I do know I’ve come to understand more intimately and personally how deeply I am known and loved by God through this... and that alone has swallowed my need for any further answers.
Fight on my fellow warriors... but also be grateful for the soul-deepening journey 💚
#growthroughwhatyougothrough