collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

why detoxing is so important when you have lyme


A herxheimer, or herx is a worsening of symptoms as the body struggles to rid itself of what has been killed with treatment. This is why detoxing is so important for lyme sufferers. Some people are able to detox better than others. The worsening of symptoms are different for each person with a direct connection to how well a person is able to detoxify their bodies. The detoxing of die-off and other harmful toxins is just as important as killing the lyme disease and co-infections themselves.

Reducing Inflammation-eliminating pro-inflammatory foods, such as dairy, gluten, sugar carbs and others. (There is information on anti/pro inflammatory foods on the “Gluten Free/Lyme Friendly/Paleo Diets” page of this site).


The person on this website says...."I also take MSM, Wobenzyme and Cucurrim to reduce inflammation. I increase these during a herxheimer reaction.

Binders-During the early years of treatment, I took Cholestyramine, which acted as a binder to sop up toxins from die-off and mold toxins. Since I currently take pain medication, I’m not using a binder, but this particular binder was really good at reducing herx symptoms. Cholestyramine is a toxin binder that can be used to flush your body of the spirochete biotoxins. You need your doctor to prescribe cholestyramine and you should follow your doctor’s dosage recommendation. I have heard of others using Activated Charcol as a binding agent but I don’t have personal experience with it.
Extra Sleep- on top of the extra sleep that my body already requires, there are days when I sleep for 14 hours. I have become an expert at listening to my body and giving it what it needs, when it needs it."

Taking Extra Glutathione- as it is a great detoxing agent.

Drinking TONS of water to help flush out toxins.

Increasing Magnesium Injections-helps with pain and twitching/jerking and is excellent for relaxation. Also, my newly found Magnesium L-Threonate by LifeExtension is proving to help greatly with cognitive function.

Increasing B12 Injections-helps in calming down my over active nervous system and helps with mood.

Using a Good Digestive Enzyme-supports proper processing of bile. Helps keep you regular which is extremely important for flushing out toxins.

Adding More Fiber-increasing fiber will also help to keep things moving through trips to the bathroom, which in turn helps to flush out toxins.

Increasing Vitamins and Herbs for Detoxification/Anti-Inflammation- you may find these on my “supporting therapies” page.

Detoxing Baths- a good way to help release toxins through the skin. Taking baths with Epsom salts, salt and 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide helps draw toxins out through the skin. Bath water should be very warm, but not hot. You may find more information on these kinds of baths on my “supporting therapies” page.

Accepting My Limitations- it took me years to tackle this one, but it helps tremendously to NOT feel as though I should be doing all the things that I would normally do. The inner battle is tamed.

Prayer- being the prayerful person that I am, I pray my way through daily life, good or bad. It helps me tremendously knowing that I am not alone and I have an awesome helper that helps me in so many ways!

(Always check with your Dr before starting something new)
Voir la traduction
Living With Chronic Lyme Disease 
lymediseasecureplease.com
Information and Resources for Living with Chronic Lyme Disease