collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

Gregg Kirk is the founder of the Ticked Off Music Fest

Personal Stories: "Gregg Kirk is the founder of the Ticked Off Music Fest, and The Zen Engines, his band. Gregg has had an illustrious music career and currently lives in Connecticut."

"It took doctors two years of testing to finally diagnose me, and my initial diagnosis was for Lyme (borrelia) only. After being treated for only Lyme disease for a year and a half and not responding well to antibiotics, another doctor tested for co-infections and found traces of bartonella. A year and a half later I was also diagnosed with babesia."
"I was always more interested in breaking through the depression and bad feelings that can arise from the illness. It was only after I started feeling better that I felt compelled to reach out to others to let them know there is a light at the end of the tunnel." Read our profile of Gregg Kirk, founder of Ticked Off Music Fest and Lyme advocate: