collecte section Bourgogne

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/association-france-lyme/collectes/section-bourgogne

... someone asked me what antibiotics I am on for the cyst busting........

it may help ...........
but this is not from me


forgot who asked me, but someone asked me what antibiotics I am on for the cyst busting. I hope this finds you and finds you well but here is the info from my LLMD who is a lyme researcher and has some pretty solid knowledge on herbs and diets as well. Good luck to you all! Research says lyme spirochetes exist in 3 forms. Intracellular (inside the cell), cell wall (outside the cell, spirochete form) and cyst (encapsulated and protected from antibiotics and your immune system, like an armadillo curling up in a ball) Bacteria also hide in biofilms (slimy masses of bactera and proteins that are like fallout shelters). If you are not treated for these, you are likely to relapse as soon as treatment stops. Here is a list of abx. that are used for each.
Intracellular: Minocycline(I am taking this one, same as doxy, but less photosensitivity so I can enjoy my summer), doxycycline, and azithromycin
Cell Wall: amoxicillin, cedfinir, cefroxime (the one I am taking), clindamycin
Cyst: tinidazole, metronidazole, grapefruit seed extract and I think Hydrochloroquinne (because this is the other one I am taking, may switch to tinidazole because of a potential amoeba coinfection from my visit to central america)
Biofilms: EDTA, serrapeptase